- Enhancing High Value Care in Gastroenterology Practice.
- Value, Access, and Cost of Cancer Care Delivery at Academic Cancer Centers.
- Choosing wisely in adult hospital medicine: five opportunities for improved healthcare value.
- Cutting the Cost of Health Care: The Physician’s Role
- Choosing Wisely(®): Things we do for no reason.
- Striving for optimal care: Updates in quality, value, and patient experience.
- High-value care programmes from the bottom-up… and the top-down.
- Development of a hospital-based program focused on improving healthcare value.
- The High-Value Care Considerations of Inpatient versus Outpatient Testing.
- Value in Hospital Medicine
- Swimming Upstream: Creating a Culture of High-Value Care.
- High-Cost Patients: Hot-Spotters Don’t Explain the Half of It
Click here to register for the 2022 Architecture of High Value Health Care National Conference!
What are academic medical centers across the country doing to improve healthcare value?
Value improvement guides: Published reviews in JAMA Internal Medicine coauthored by experienced faculty from multiple leading medical centers, with safety outcomes data and an implementation blue print.
Review article detailing 25 labs to refine for high value quality improvement | July 2020
MAVEN campaign: Free 4 year high value care curriculum online.
Join the Alliance! Membership is free with institutional approval and commitment to improving value in your medical center.
Learn more about HVPAA on Health Affairs Blog