HVPAA is launching a new journal dedicated to value-based quality improvement.
Principle constructs include
- Multispecialty, multidisciplinary journal.
- Designed for high value care provider champions as well as CQOs and CMOs who need the 30,000 foot perspective about clinical value improvement opportunities
- Online only
- 4-6 editions per year
- Peer reviewed with rigorous acceptance standards
- PubMed indexed (once requirements are met)
- Sections for each of the 5 pillars of HVC quality improvement:
- diagnostic and therapeutic efficiency
- quality-driven care pathways
- optimizing patient care setting
- improving discharge transitions
- preventive medicine
- Additional columns dedicated to:
- value analytics
- behavioral change management
- Showcase a resident/fellow/student led value-based QI each issue.
For more information: email@example.com