- communication of the right information
- delivered to the right individual
- selection of the right intervention format
- disseminated through the right channel
- integrated at the right time in the workflow process
Call for Abstracts!
2023 National Conference
What are academic medical centers across the country doing to improve healthcare value?
Value improvement guides: Published reviews in JAMA Internal Medicine coauthored by experienced faculty from multiple leading medical centers, with safety outcomes data and an implementation blue print.
Review article detailing 25 labs to refine for high value quality improvement | July 2020
MAVEN campaign: Free 4 year high value care curriculum online.
Join the Alliance! Membership is free with institutional approval and commitment to improving value in your medical center.
Learn more about HVPA on Health Affairs Blog