- Appropriate Antibiotic Use for Acute Respiratory Tract Infection in Adults: Advice for High-Value Care From the American College of Physicians and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Overtreatment of Nonpurulent Cellulitis.
- Application of antimicrobial stewardship to optimise management of community acquired pneumonia.
- Antimicrobial Stewardship in the Emergency Department: Challenges, Opportunities, and a Call to Action for Pharmacists.
- Optimizing antibiotic usage in hospitals: a qualitative study of the perspectives of hospital managers.
- Antimicrobial Stewardship for the Infection Control Practitioner.
- Behavioral interventions to reduce inappropriate antibiotic prescribing: a randomized pilot trial
- Antibiotic stewardship: Collection of articles by Jeffrey Linder
Antibiotics in Children
- Antimicrobial stewardship in paediatrics.
- Inappropriate prescription of antibiotics in pediatric practice: Analysis of the prescriptions in primary care.
- Watchful Waiting for Cases of Pediatric Otitis Media: Modeling Parental Response to Physician Advice.
- Adherence to treatment guidelines for acute otitis media in children. The necessity of an effective strategy of guideline implementation.
- The diagnosis and management of acute otitis media: American Academy of Pediatrics Guidelines 2013.
- Prolonged Intravenous Instead of Oral Antibiotics for Acute Hematogenous Osteomyelitis in Children
C Difficile Infection
- Recent advances in the understanding of antibiotic resistance in Clostridium difficile infection.
- Appropriateness of empiric therapy in patients with suspected Clostridium difficile infection.
- Inappropriate Clostridium difficile Testing and Consequent Overtreatment and Inaccurate Publicly Reported Metrics.
- Characterization of continued antibacterial therapy after diagnosis of hospital-onset Clostridium difficile infection: implications for antimicrobial stewardship.
- Nebulized bronchodilators instead of metered-dose inhalers for obstructive pulmonary symptoms.
- “Nebs no more after 24”: a pilot program to improve the use of appropriate respiratory therapies.
- CLINICAL PRACTICE. Acute Sinusitis in Adults.
- Diagnosis and Management of Rhinosinusitis: Highlights from the 2015 Practice Parameter.
- Clinical practice guideline (update): adult sinusitis.
Other Medications and Treatments