- Hospital resources are associated with value-based surgical performance.
- A perverse quality incentive in surgery: implications of reimbursing surgeons less for doing laparoscopic surgery.
- Addressing the High Costs of Pancreaticoduodenectomy at Safety-Net Hospitals
- Use of an Operating Room Scorecard—Keeping Score and Cutting Costs
- Association Between Surgeon Scorecard Use and Operating Room Costs
- Antibiotics-First Versus Surgery for Appendicitis: A US Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial Allowing Outpatient Antibiotic Management.
- Development of a Disease-based Hernia Program and the Impact on Cost for a Hospital System.
- Management of Adult Thyroid Nodules and Differentiated Thyroid Cancer
- “Lose the Tube”: A Choosing Wisely initiative to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections in hospitalist-led inpatient units.
- Does this patient need telemetry? An analysis of telemetry ordering practices at an academic medical center.
- Operating room waste: disposable supply utilization in neurosurgical procedures.
- 152 A Prospective Controlled Trial of the Effect of Surgeon Cost Scorecards on Operating Room Surgical Cost Reduction.
- Predictors of Variation in Neurosurgical Supply Costs and Outcomes Across 4,904 Surgeries at a Single Institution.